Your fireplace or hearth appliance may be the focal point of your family time, your special gatherings and your holidays. When something wears out or breaks down, it can feel like the fun, enjoyment and conversation it sparks dwindles with it. No one enjoys explaining why the fire isn’t on.
Our certified technicians have over 45 years of combined experience and are able to reduce excessive labor fees associated with other companies attempting to diagnose your fireplace issue. We have the experience to know where to look for issues with precision. We are also factory trained in our product lines and those of our competition. We are confident that we will be able to succeed where other companies have failed.
McNamara Services also maintains strategic relationships with fireplace part manufacturers that supply a wide variety of brand names. We also carry large stocks of parts in our vehicles allowing for faster repairs. Even if we do not normally stock your brand, give us a call or send us a note, it is likely we can still help you.
We offer speed, efficiency, and workmanship that is guaranteed double the industry standard. Let us help make sure fireplace is in working order to make sure you’re happy, safe and cozy this winter.
Contact us now by filling out the form below or call 845-735-8844 to start your journey toward your dream project now.
- Offering Period: September 15th-April 15th only (regular service calls and labor charges outside offering period)
- On demand dependable service
- 10% Discount on all repairs during the offering period
- Reduced service call prices during the offering period
- Clean glass
- Clean logs and confirm positioning
- Replace ember material as needed
- Clean burner and burn area
- Adjust burner settings as needed
- Adjust and clean pilot
- Check pilot flame for proper characteristics
- Adjust and clean Igniter
- Adjust thermocouple and thermopile alignment
- Check for proper gas pressures
- Check electrical connections where accessible
- Verify accessory operations such as remote etc.
- Replace batteries where applicable (customer supplied, or separate fee for additional batteries)
- Test for gas leaks
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks