Welcome to McNamara Services
Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplace & Stove
McNamara Services is a family-run business since 1993. Our knowledgeable team can recommend, implement and service quality heating and air conditioning systems for your home or business in Rockland County, Westchester County or Orange County, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey. We take pride in ensuring that when we leave your premises, the job has been done properly and meets all local building and safety codes.
Save on Your Next Service
Get $25 off Open Hearth Fireplace Service and Inspection (newClaim Offer
Get $40 off any Heating and Cooling Repair (new customers onlyClaim Offer
Get $40 off energy saving fireplace damper replacements (cannoClaim Offer
Get $100 off any Water Protection Package for Masonry ChimneysClaim Offer
Why Choose McNamara?
- Family Owned and Operated
- Licensed & Insured in both HVAC and Fireplace
- Factory Trained and Certified Technicians in all Fields
- Every technician/installer/helper is an employee of McNamara, no sub contractors
- Protection Plus Plan offering 2 year labor warranty, twice the competition -24 Hour Emergency Service that guarantees a phone call back in 15 minutes -All Manufacturers are hand picked and evaluated by us to ensure the highest standard
What Our Customers Say
Great company overall, especially with regard to customer service. From start to finish everything went smoothly. We were pulling out a vent free gas fireplace due to carbon monoxide to replace it wit
Anthony Parisi, Butler NJ
I purchased my air conditioning unit from from another company last year and they were not helping me resolve some issues I was having with my unit. When I started to call around to other companies fo
Can Home Air Cleaners Stop Corona Virus?
Can Home Air Cleaners Stop Corona Virus? Basic status update, a few tips as well as one big myth to dispel Currently there is a very large amount of information circulating about the Corona Virus. Instead of rehashing what you probably already know, we wanted to address items not generally focused on and provide some […]Read More