Great company overall, especially with regard to customer service. From start to finish everything went smoothly. We were pulling out a vent free gas fireplace due to carbon monoxide to replace it with an electric fireplace that is much safer. (We are in a condo and there is no chimney or flue.) First off, the showroom is very cool with various types of fireplace units. Second, Debbie was amazing to deal with when going through our options of which unit to purchase. The rip out of the old gas unit seemed smooth and quick. John the tech was very personable and took his time answering all questions. He was back a second time to do the install of the new electric fireplace and he was so thorough and careful in setting it up and answering our questions. We did have one problem the same day, but it was resolved within an hour or so after our call when Bob the owner personally came out to fix the matter. I was very impressed with him as he drove 35+ minutes almost immediately after I called. He cares very much about his customers and it really shows. I highly recommend this company!
Anthony Parisi, Butler NJ