Enjoy Making a Living, Feel Good About Your Future
McNamara Heating & Air Conditioning, Fireplace & Stove has been in business since 1993. On average, our employees have stuck with us for 13 years or more. There are a lot of jobs out there, and skilled technicians can basically go anywhere, so why do they stay here?
A career should feel comfortable, it should lift your spirits and pay you well enough to give you hope for your future. We believe in the value of feeling capable and accomplished. If you can smile at the end of a hard day’s work and know that it furthered your life, that’s peace. Here at McNamara we strive to help people feel cool and calm, safe and cozy.
We want to help our customers feel comfortable after their hard day’s work, and we want to do the same for you.
Thanks to our top rated health benefits and matching retirement plan, better wages, and more positive work environment, we’ve managed to hire the best technicians in our industry. Thanks to this, our business has grown during some of the most uncertain economic times, providing our employees with peace of mind and financial security.
Over the past two years, we have simply not had a slow season, and we’ve decided it’s time to expand our family.
Why the best work with us:
- Guaranteed 40 Hours minimum each work week – no guessing on your income
- Open Opportunities for overtime, commissions, bonuses and more – boost your income your way
- 3% Matched Retirement Plan – improved financial security
- Quality health care plan through Oxford Metro – rest easy knowing your health is protected
- Clear and easy to follow on-the-job training – no one gets “thrown to the wolves” here
- We pay for you to get certified – No risk when starting out in a new industry
- Great communication and positive work environment – Drama free work place
- Freedom where you need it, guidance where you want it
- 1 Week paid vacation after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- 1 Paid personal day after 1 year (this is in addition to your vacation)
Our ideal candidate has 3 years or more of experience in HVAC and/or Fireplace service and installation. If you are coming from another profession and have skills in carpentry, masonry, gas line installation, sales etc. and have the ability to learn and grow, there is a place for you here. We can train you and get you up to speed in no time, and a part of the family even quicker. Our wages are very competitive with the local industry standard rates and based on experience.