We Install Gas Fireplaces, Gas Log Sets, Gas Fireplace Inserts, Wood Stoves, Wood Fireplaces, Wood Fireplace Inserts, Fireplace Doors and More.
At McNamara Services we custom tailor our products to suit your lifestyle. While life continues to change at a high speed rate, there is something so calming, reassuring and romantic about a dependable, soothing fire. Whether it’s a freestanding wood stove, gas stove, insert, or gas fired log set installed in an existing fireplace, fire is always attractive. Add to the ambiance, while adding to the value, of your home with any of our amazing lines.
Each type of fireplace has its own unique needs. It takes a seasoned, in depth and detailed estimator and installer to ensure you have the system that is perfect for your home. Things like household pressure zones, available height for chimneys, ceiling height, floor plans, cubic footage of the home, the type of windows, the type of siding on your home and more dictate what types of units will perform well and which ones will disappoint.
The saying goes that 90% of a products performance comes down to the installers putting it in. McNamara is a widely recognized and sought after fireplace company by home owners, interior designers, contractors, and more.
Top of the Line Products
- Fireplace Xtrordinair
- Electric Units: Perfect for areas that otherwise cannot accommodate a traditional fire, we offer Modern Flame and Dimplex brand.
From something as simple as a decorative ash bucket for your fireplace, to a rock solid dependable gas insert and more, you can rest assured knowing you have the best available product warming your home. We look beyond marketing hype and dive into the inner workings, behaviors and unique features of everything available to us. If products do not perform as promised, or if they do, but not at the level of our high standards, the product is not accepted into the McNamara family. Our handpicked product selection process ensures that you receive the true performers in the industry.
Above and Beyond Standards of Excellence
Even after products make it through our selection process, they are re-evaluated every single year. We maintain strong relationships with manufacturers and have been integral in many improvements within the industry. Bob McNamara has been invited to many industry events to speak about real world findings and to help the industry grow. This all translates into a strong feeling of security when you walk into our showroom and meet with our team to start your project.
Dealers of Valor, Mendota, Jotul, Lopi, Avalon, Travis, Fireplace Xtrordinaire, Stoll, and Modern Flame.
Schedule a showroom consultation with one of our qualified specialists by filling out the form below or calling 845-735-8844 and start your journey towards your dream project now.
- Offering Period: September 15th-April 15th only (regular service calls and labor charges outside offering period)
- On demand dependable service
- 10% Discount on all repairs during the offering period
- Reduced service call prices during the offering period
- Clean glass
- Clean logs and confirm positioning
- Replace ember material as needed
- Clean burner and burn area
- Adjust burner settings as needed
- Adjust and clean pilot
- Check pilot flame for proper characteristics
- Adjust and clean Igniter
- Adjust thermocouple and thermopile alignment
- Check for proper gas pressures
- Check electrical connections where accessible
- Verify accessory operations such as remote etc.
- Replace batteries where applicable (customer supplied, or separate fee for additional batteries)
- Test for gas leaks
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks