Air conditioning repair when you need it, how you need it, in a friendly, well spoken, neat and on-time manner.
When your Air Conditioning stops working, it can feel like everything else in your life stops with it. It’s hard to enjoy anything when you’re too hot. McNamara Services wants to make sure you’re happy, safe and cozy this summer. We have technicians on call 24 hours a day to repair your system fast and reliably. Our certified technicians are factory trained not just in our product lines, but in our competition’s as well. With a larger knowledge base to pull from, you can rest easy knowing that even where other companies have failed, we will succeed.
With over 60 years of combined experience, we can eliminate a great amount of the excessive labor fees associated with other companies attempting to diagnose your issue. Our technicians have the experience to know where to look for issues with precision, and carry a large stock of repair parts in our vehicles.
McNamara Services also maintains strategic relationships with parts companies throughout Rockland, Bergen, Westchester and Orange Counties to ensure that any special parts needed for your AC repair are available to us, in most cases, the very same day.
If you need a company that offers speed, efficiency, and a workmanship guarantee double the industry standard, contact us now to set up your Air Conditioning repair and experience our award-winning service first hand.
Schedule a free in-home consultation by filling out the form below or calling 845-735-8844 to find out how we, at McNamara Services, save you time and aggravation by being the most accurate and detail oriented company in the area.
Sign Up For Our Air Conditioning Annual Service
- One time tune up
- On demand dependable priority service
- Discounts of 10% on all repairs
- $60 In-Season Service Calls Monday-Saturday (Normally $99)
- $99 In-Season Service Calls on Sundays (Normally $149)
- Clean condenser coils and condenser drain holes
- Check refrigerant levels for maximum efficiency and operation of system, this requires a calculation done on-site and is specific to your home
- Check all thermostat operation
- Replace or clean filter **Please call with size, filters are sold by the case**
- Check for proper airflow and temperature from discharge vents
- Check duct-work for proper insulation and for maximum efficiency of air flow
- Check and clean condensate drains and check pump for proper operation